01 - 02 June, 2016
Vice President Asia, Australia & Middle East
Saturday, January 6th, 2018
09:50 Keynote panel: Revenue generator cost saver: How can procurement best become a multi-skilled and cross functional coordination function?
• How can procurement really support the business and bring value beyond savings?
• How does procurement help the business improve its margins and increase revenues?
• Cost savings vs. procurement expense: How can you increase the former whilst decreasing the latter?
• Driving KPIS around proficiencies & efficiencies: What should your procurement team be measured by?
• Beyond low-hanging and mid-hanging Fruit: What is procurement’s role in driving revenue & front-line competitive advantage?
12:40 Panel discussion: How can you enable your procurement team to drive new innovative cost savings initiatives?
• How do you best measure the output per procurement professional in the team?
• How can you reduce the cost of procurement whilst reducing overall business spends?
• What training and guidance does your procurement team need to think outside the box?