01 - 02 June, 2016
Procurement Director, Greater Asia
14:40 Panel discussion: Procurement as a linkage function: How can procurement facilitate and drive an improved and aligned dialogue between internal and external stakeholders?
• How can procurement be more accessible to the rest of the organization?
• Evaluating the influence of procurement: What criteria do you use?
• Reversing communication channels: How can procurement take the lead with the sales teams?
• What is procurement’s role in bridging communication gaps within the organization?
• How can you succeed in getting your stakeholders to understand & support your procurement decisions?