01 - 02 June, 2016
Goldman Sachs Group
09:50 Keynote panel: Embracing Innovation: How can you best develop the mindset of the organization?
• What innovation is procurement bringing into the business?
• Creating a framework for external collaboration: How can you work with your suppliers to bring innovation into the business?
• What new KPIs can you set for your suppliers & procurement team to ignite innovation? What incentives can you provide them?
• Providing the right tools: Is your procurement team equipped to innovate? Do their current timelines provide them enough time to innovate?
13:20 Interview: From the office to the field: How can you incorporate the principles of sustainability into every decision you take?
• Identifying the key tasks and timelines whilst rolling out your sustainable procurement strategy
• Evaluating how much of the sustainability strategy is actually being executed by internal & external parties
• Outlining the motivation behind sustainable practices: How you can you ensure that every stakeholder is on board?
• Who can you partner with to develop innovative sustainability practices?