01 - 02 June, 2016
Singapore Country Manager
12:40 Panel discussion: Conducting due diligence: How can you ensure that your suppliers are not at risk of damaging your brand?
• Evaluating the process of auditing your suppliers before vs. after doing business with them
• How can you successfully audit the safety & technical aspects of your suppliers?
• How to ensure that suppliers are executing ongoing sustainability points in their contracts
13:20 Interview: From the office to the field: How can you incorporate the principles of sustainability into every decision you take?
• Identifying the key tasks and timelines whilst rolling out your sustainable procurement strategy
• Evaluating how much of the sustainability strategy is actually being executed by internal & external parties
• Outlining the motivation behind sustainable practices: How you can you ensure that every stakeholder is on board?
• Who can you partner with to develop innovative sustainability practices?
16:50 Panel discussion: Identifying supplier risk: How can you create an effective supplier risk matrix based on your company’s needs?
• What steps do you take in identifying and removing bad suppliers?
• How can you mitigate the financial risk with the suppliers?
• How can you best maintain the continuity of the current supply base with fewer suppliers?
• Evaluating the concept of buying parts of your supply chain to decrease the vulnerability to your supply chain
• What are the implications of increasing global uncertainties on your supplier networks & how can you best prepare for them?